Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Friendships and Pocket Tissue Holder

Assalamualaikum,

I feel soo lonely in office right now... keje ada tapi da saturated... so, I'm gonna story about friendships today... a friendship between four friends that meets in a same workplace about mid of last year but now we are separated to each others..

Jumaat lepas, 23 Ogos 2013 adalah hari terakhir Yana bekerja di tempat saya bekerja sekarang (**rahsia ye)...means that i'm alone now.. dulu, kat office, saya rapat dengan 3 orang staff lain.. which is Yana, Farah dan K.Wan.. all of us are contract researchers... masa awal-awal masuk kami memang cuba cari kerja lain, but dah takde rezeki nak keluar...

but everything change on June... one by one leaving here...

started with Farah... she married on 1st June 2013 ago but  Allah loves her more...  He took Farah from this beautiful Earth on14th June 2013.. lama jugak la baru saya dapat terima hakikat about her death... terkilan pun ada masa dia meninggal.. contract saya end on 31th May and i was on leave for 3 weeks before the contract is renewed. I supposed to go to Melaka to become a baby sitter to my newborn niece after her weds, but suddenly my bro call on 31th May asked me to came there at that night since his mother-in-law who stayed with his family are back to Sibu, Sarawak for two weeks for celebrating Gawai..nak tak nak i must go to Melaka.. kesian my sis in law... cesarean  for the 2nd time.. nak kene jaga anak 1st and sorang anak angkat dia lagi... abang plak nak kene turun KL...

on 14th June night, I were in my way back from Kajang to Kelantan via bus... i received sms from Farah's husband about her death around 3am on 15th June 2013.. if I got the news before the bus leaving, sure I will drop off, but I know I was in middle of jungle.. there is no bus to go back!!! if i take another bus on that morning, still i can't promise i'll be there before the burial...

Farah passed away because severe bleeding at her head in an accident near Putrajaya.. she accompanied her husband to Putrajaya after Maghrib for teaching in Putrajaya on her death's day.. husbandnya just luka-luka sikit... Farah meninggal on her way to hospital.. around 8pm...


2nd leaving is Kak Wan on August.. she send resignation notice on the same day with Yana which is 25th July... notice should be sent a month before the last day work here.... tapi K.Wan dapat cuti rehat before she give birth to her second sons on early august... so she leave Yana and me on end of July 2013... both K.Wan and Yana will continue their phD at UK... but at different university.. tapi xdelah jauh sangat... about 3-4 hours apart to each other... saya bila plak nak sambung study??? (tepuk dada tanya HATI SENDIRI)

3rd leaving... YANA on July... as i told you earlier, Yana leave me alone on 23 August 2013...

4th leaving... ME.... insyaAllah my last day here is on 15th Sept 2013... eh2 jap... 15th Sept is Sunday... yeay... da jadi macam case Yana... leaving here 2 days early... haha... FYI, actually i already send tender notice for my resignation on 16th August 2013 ago.. Alhamdulillah... i got a better job... goverment... tapi kontrak jugak... but it's ok... SAYA BERSYUKUR SANGAT-SANGAT dapat keluar dari tempat kerja sekarang even tempat kerja sekarang is one of GLC (government linked company) company yang terkenal... i think i didn't learnt too much here... lagipun i feel no one appriciate my work even my boss.. I really hope that new workplace will be good enough for my career. I WANT LEARN NEW THING AS MANY AS POSSIBLE... ameen...

so here the story end... we are separated because our FATE in LAUH MAHFUZ stated that we are going to separated....

berpisah hanya pada fizikal, tidak bermakna persahabatan turut terpisah...

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

sempat buat ni on night before Yana's last day... POCKET TISSUE HOLDER. for Yana.. dah lama saya nak try buat cover tisu saiz poket ni, but baru malam tu dapat buat... tisu-tisu saya mudah sangat tercabut daripada plastik before sempat saya guna... and thats why i made this.. solution for that probs..

adakah anda juga mengalami masalah yang sama? or saya seorang je yang ganas???





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your message here